Daddy Cool’s Cheats Pimped up Paxo Stuffing. Black Fig & Port, Chestnut Stuffing
Daddy Cools Cheats Pork & Fig Stuffing
- 30 g Butter
- 170 g Paxo Sage & Onion Stuffing Mix
- 425 ml Boiling Water
- 400 g Sausage Meat
- 100 g Daddy Cool's Black Fig & Port Chutney
- 100 g Chestnuts Ready to Eat Packaged
- Empty your Paxo into a bowl, add 30g Butter & 425ml Boiling Water, Stir well to combine and allow to cool completely.
- Finely Chop 100g of Chestnuts, Mix into the cooled stuffing with 100g of Daddy Cool's Black Fig & Port Chutney. Combine Well.
- Break up your sausage meat into the bowl, then using your hands, give it a really good mix until all the ingredients are evenly combined.
- Now decide on your shape, either use a loaf style baking tin, or shape into balls. If a loaf tin line with baking paper then wrap in foil or cling film.If balls, place on a lined baking tray, in the freezer, and bag them up once froze.
- Defrost overnight then bake at 180c for 25-30 minutes till golden.
Pimp your Paxo Stuffing with Daddy Cool's Black Fig & Port Chutney, If you're looking for a way to enhance your own stuffing, or opt for the good old Paxo, our Black Fig & Port Chutney will add another layer of LOVE.